TNTET 2012 entrance test,Application form, TNTET Question paper and books



Like us on Facebook




Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test TNTET 2012



Applications are invited for Teacher Eligibility Tests for the year 2012 from the candidates in Tamil Nadu.In this post you will get the details about TNTET entrance test, TNTET question paper pattern and books for TNTET exam.


TNTET 2012 Important Dates


Commencement of Sale of Application Forms for TNTET 2012 starts from 22.03.2012


Last Date for Receipt of Application 04.04.2012 5.30 p.m


TNTET 2012 Written Examination will be held on-Paper I 03.06.2012 F.N.


Date of Written Examination-Paper-II 03.06.2012 A.N.


Teacher Eligibility TNTET Test Papers 


There will be two papers held for TNTET entrance exam.


1.Paper I-Classes I to V


2.Paper II-Classes VI to VIII


TNTET Paper-I


Those who want to teach for Classes I to V need to appear for Paper I . Total no. of questions asked 150 MCQs and the Duration of the Examination is 1 Hour and 30 Minutes.


TNTET Paper-II


Those who want to teach Classes VI to VIII need to appear in Paper II. Number of Questions 150 MCQs and the Duration of the Examination is 1 Hour and 30 Minutes.


NOTE- Those who want to teach both Classes I to V and VI to VIII will have to appear for both Papers I and II.


TNTET paper-I and paper-II


TNTET sample paper for practice


TNTET paper-I


TNTET paper-II


What type of questions asked in TNTET entrance paper


In TNTET exam question can be asked from the mentioned topic below. For scoring good marks in exam practice from TNTET previous year solved papers.


1.Child Development and Pedagogy   30question 30 Marks
(relevanttoagegroup6–11)


2. LanguageI–                     30questions 30 Marks
Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu


3. Language II - English 30questions 30 Marks


4. Mathematics 30questions 30 Marks


5. Environmental Studies 30questions 30 Marks


Total questions asked in TNTET exam 150 and Total marks 150.

TNTET practice books and previous year solved papers



Teacher Eligibility Test Solved Papers





Teacher Eligibility Test Solved Papers


Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) (For Classes I-V) 


Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) (For Classes I-V)


TNTET 2012 Syllabus


TNTET 2012 detailed syllabus are available at http://trb.tn.nic.in/


TNTET 2012 Result


Any update regarding TNTET 2012 entrance schedule and TNTET 2012 result please visit to official website  http://trb.tn.nic.in/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need TNTET sample papers for practice.

Post a Comment