CTET 2014 Pattern of Examination, Books, Syllabus And Sample Papers



Like us on Facebook



CTET 2014 Pattern of Examination



The CTET 2014 examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s).



There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET 2014.

(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.

(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.

Note:  A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to 
VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).


Structure and Syllabus


Central Teacher Eligibility Test ( CTET)   Entrance Books


CTET 2013- 2014 Entrance Books

CTET Entrance Books


CTET Previous Year Solved Papers


Solved papers consists of

Child Development and Pedagogy

Mathematics

Environmental studies

Language I & II



CTET 2011 Solved Papers

CTET 2012 Solved Papers







No comments:

Post a Comment